Connect with your MFP to browse, read and print your documents on the go.
It's not uncommon today to find employees breaking free of the traditional office work environment. Workforces are on the go, and in order to maintain productivity, business needs to move with them. Luckily, the advent of mobile printing has actually increased productivity by enabling employees to conveniently and securely access and print business information when, where and how they choose—from any handheld device.
Whether you're using a smartphone, tablet or laptop, mobile printing will revolutionize the way you work. While there are a variety of enterprise applications that range from manufacturer-specific apps like PageScope Mobile App, EFI PrintMe App, and Canon's Mobile Printing App to more flexible, universal solutions such as PrintMe and uniFLOW, they all share similar benefits:
- Print over Wi-Fi directly from your mobile device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, etc.) without the hassle of print drivers or being physically connected to your corporate network.
- Receive scans from your MFPs and save email attachments.
- Collaborate more efficiently.
- Accelerate business communications and make timely decisions.
- Avoid exposing business information by emailing to someone or copying files to USB. Print directly from your mobile device instead.
- Send and hold your documents until you're ready to print them confidentially with a simply retrieval code.