Multifunction Printers & Copiers
Today's copier is one device with many crucial functions — it's crucial you find the right fit for you.
Your multifunction printer serves as the central hub for transforming your business into an efficient machine. With the ability to scan, print, copy, and fax from a single device – singly or as one of a fleet of multifunction devices – copiers are a critical component of a productive office.
Whether you’re looking to address the relatively simple needs of a small workgroup or the more complex requirements of a document-intensive enterprise; we can partner with your business to create the right mix of the right canon copier with the right speed, functionality, and dependability.
One Device, Many Functions.
Color or black & white, highlights of today’s copier functionality includes:
- High-Quality Output: Copy, scan, and print black & white or business color documents with exceptional image quality and output them with professional finishing options.
- Efficiency and Productivity: Advanced print engine technology allows for increased speed, power, and functionality, and touch screen display panels offer ease-of-use for end-users.
- Scalability: Create custom embedded applications/interfaces and streamline workflow productivity for users.
- Document Sharing: Create, store, and easily distribute scanned documents to email, FTP, network folder, fax, etc.
- Internet-Readiness: Browse the Web and print Web content from the convenience of the device display panel.
- Security and Accessibility: Advanced security features protect data and accessibility options ensure access to all users.
- Device Management Tools and Utilities: Remotely check device status, monitor paper and toner levels, track the progress of print jobs, and more.
The Function of Copier/MFP Security.
Here are 5 things you should consider regarding the security of your multi-function printer:
- Do you have adequate control over who has access to your devices?
- How well is information transmitted or stored on MFPs secured?
- Can IT management monitor activity to identify potential threats?
- Are security settings established easily? Consistent on all devices?
- Have you responded to all regulatory compliance requirements?
All Datamax digital multifunction printers and copiers in Dallas and Fort Worth and East Texas are backed with our MaxCare service and support agreements that guarantee performance in order to ensure our clients’ complete satisfaction and peace of mind.
Get the conversation started with a Datamax Print Specialist by clicking below.