Through our (in-house) Leasing Division, we'll service your copier lease and equipment for the entirety of the agreement.
Many businesses and organizations, today, understand the simple advantage of leasing technology – to help their operational processes run at an uninterrupted high performance. They know revenues are generated, and profits are realized by using technology – and you don't have to own technology to leverage its power to increase business effectiveness.
Although the advantages of leasing are compelling, picking the right leasing partner has significant benefits as well. Finding a partner who can align unique technology requirements with desired financial objectives, and who will embrace accountability for helping maximize a return on technology is more critical than ever.
At Datamax, accountability means “we will care for your technology throughout the term of the lease.” How can you be sure? Well, the same company that you develop and acquire your technology solution from is the same company that services and cares for it … and since that’s the same company that holds your lease and to whom payments are made, accountability is embedded in the business relationship.
There are many solid reasons to lease rather than purchase copiers and other office equipment – here are three to start with:
- Protect Against Obsolescence. Technology changes rapidly. Avoid being trapped in your technology choices of two years ago. The right leasing program can offer the ability to upgrade an equipment lease at any time so that you can take advantage of the most current capabilities.
- Minimal Startup Costs. Initial expenses are typically small. Obtain the equipment you need quickly – and inexpensively.
- Project-by-Project Requirements. Meet short-term or larger-than-expected needs quickly, without having to purchase additional equipment you would hardly ever use.
For seven more reasons, let us share with you our LeaseCare guide today!
So, what makes leasing from Datamax great business sense?
- Customer Responsiveness. Our team is committed full-time to the business of leasing and to understanding your underlying technology requirements. You can count on a quick response and a personal approach from our leasing experts.
- Leasing Know-How. Our goal is to create life-long Raving Fans. We don’t do this by nickel-and-diming you. We walk you through your leasing options so that you can focus on what’s really important – your business.
- Technology Selection. With a hammer, every problem can look like a nail. We bring a complete toolbox to address your needs. From Multifunction copiers to Document Management software, we can meet a very wide spectrum of leasing needs.
- Flexible Pricing. We don’t want you stretch your budget; we want to work within it. We can tailor your lease to fit your constraints and requirements.
- Spectrum of Lease Options. From equipment upgrades to end-of-term flexibility, our agreements are tailored to the needs of each client.
At Datamax, we will customize your lease to meet your exact needs, hold it for the duration of the term, and if a modification needs to be made, you come right back to us – not an outside group that doesn’t know you or your business.
We don’t play accounting games that come back to bite your organization at the end of the lease. Our monthly rates are more than competitive, and our end-of-lease buyouts are based on fair market value. We don’t offer deflated monthly rates – and greatly inflated end-of-term prices. We think such practices can damage the business relationship – and make your long-term planning harder. With Datamax Leasing, there will be no surprises at the end of the lease.
For more information regarding Datamax in-house leasing services and technology acquisition strategies, let’s talk. Lease with Ease. Get LeaseCare!
Get LeaseCare Today! ›Contact Us ›
Renata, Industry: Education
“We have recently signed leases for two of our locations. At one of our location, we were existing customer switching an old copier for a new one and our other location, new customer and installing new equipment. I want to give a huge thanks to the Datamax team for a great job they all have done, from scheduling someone to measure our area to installing the new equipment. Datamax team did a great job getting everything coordinated and making the transition smooth for both locations. Everyone was nice, professional and they all have done as promised. Thank you! ”
Colby, Industry: Legal
“I would like to thank you and Datamax for providing us with office equipment to meet our needs. I really appreciate the professionalism and straight forward solutions offered by you and Datamax. The Canon copiers have been a welcome replacement to our previous printers and copiers and the installation and setup was a breeze. As a law firm and a fee office for Chicago Title we have heavy printing demands and a need for reliable, cost effective equipment. Our Canon copiers have performed quickly and efficiently and haven't missed a beat. Thank you again for all of your help and we look forward to continuing to do business with Datamax in the future.”
Penny, Industry: Non-Profit Church
“The regular maintenance has been a blessing, too. We think of it much as we do our cars' tune-ups. The preventative work done keeps the machine running smoothly. The few times that we have had to call for service, the quick response and professional manner of the technicians has been outstanding. Our partnership with Datamax has been excellent, and we look forward to the continued relationship.”
Ligia, Industry: Energy
“We have had the pleasure to work with Brian (our Business Process Consultant) at Datamax, who diligently led the transition from a previous vendor, and took care of all phases of implementation of the new fleet of machines. Brian is responsive and thorough. In addition, the transition to the Customer Service Team was smooth and their service is excellent.”