Are you fully auditing your print expenses? Do you really want to? That's where we can help.
While most companies actively negotiate the price for printing hardware, it often stops there. Few go on to fully analyze their printing practices or assess and manage the costs of supplies and maintenance – which comprise the vast majority of print expenditures. As a result, total printing costs often consume up to 3% of annual revenues.
Consider letting Datamax help you take your first step in real cost recovery with a Print Assessment. Leveraging a multi-faceted technology assessment known as Datamax Discovery™, we will uncover concepts of print assessment methodology and help you:
- Identify opportunities for streamlining print processes,
- Maximize productivity of print assets and people, and
- Improve total cost of technology ownership.
From initial Print Assessments to more comprehensive Print Audits, we know that significant improvements can be identified for most organizations when it comes to managing and controlling their print costs. Read our blog, "What is Included in a Print Workflow Technology Assessment?", to learn more.
Consider these 3 print-related stats.
- IT spends 15 percent of its time on printing-related issues (IDC).
- A Fortune 500 company can save 800 tons of paper per year (annual savings of $7.7 million) by implementing duplex print as default. (HP)
- Hard, visible costs are only about 10% of the total document cost. (ALL Associates Group).
Expect a positive impact on IT, the environment, and your profitability.
- Refocus on core IT initiatives, reduce help desk calls, and increase print intelligence.
- Use recycled toner cartridges, reduce paper usage and waste, and minimize power consumption.
- Increase print cost visibility, improve asset management, and consistently reclaim your bottom line.
Why not put our managed print consulting experience to work for you? If you’d like to discover the economics of your current printing practices and how much your company could be saving with Datamax PrintCare, our Managed Print Services (MPS) offering, let’s visit!