Enterprise Content Management
Bring the crucial processes and unstructured content of your company full circle.
Managing documents is one thing and content is clearly another. From documents to content, IT Departments have an immense challenge providing responsive access to such organizational information – especially when it exists in a multitude of silos in a multitude of departments – often unstructured and unconnected. Finding ways to assemble the entirety of a company’s informational infrastructure has become priority one. With effective enterprise content management (ECM) from Datamax and Laserfiche, those challenges are ready to be met.
Simply put, ECM is about organizing digital assets and automating document-driven processes so that the right people have the right information at the right time – helping companies make responsive and better-informed decisions. ECM strategies empower companies to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver business information in a single repository to consolidate assets, significantly reduce costs, share content across the enterprise, curtail risk, and automate manual processes. According to Gartner Group, organizations need ECM to manage the increasing growth, volume, and diversity of the unstructured content that now represents up to 80% of enterprise information.
ECM empowers companies to . . .
- Leverage document management, Web content management, digital asset management, and records management functionality to build business applications
- Connect employees to the information they need – when they need it – to make better decisions, quickly respond to changing business needs, and work more productively
- Help IT slash training and maintenance costs, save time and effort, and focus on higher business priorities
- Directly integrate with employee’s desktops to capture and standardize electronic content
- Enforce and automate a common set of compliance and retention policies for all content across your organization
We suggest you look for an enterprising technology partner who is ready to take initiative, envision untried tactics, and undertake the daring project of bringing the crucial processes and unstructured content of your company or enterprise full circle. To learn more about how to transform your business with ECM, let’s visit!