Managed Print Services
With a Managed Print Services program in place, “most companies can reduce their printing costs by 10-30%.” – Gartner Group.
Companies continue to overlook or are overwhelmed with visualizing print spent improvements within their budgets. It’s clear that controlling month-to-month print spend is not particularly easy. Depending on the size of your business, there may be many moving parts to that are hard to identify, much less control, before you can begin to change your organization’s printing habits. Datamax helps companies pursue measurable cost-savings with PrintCare Managed Print Services – a four-step program designed to STOP printer acquisitions (at least until a print strategy is developed), DISCOVER print environments, MANAGE print strategies, and OPTIMIZE print assets.
Advantages of Our Managed Print Services Program Include:
- Cessation of new equipment acquisitions until a Print Strategy is developed
- Identification of print devices, usage, and applications
- Identification of hidden print costs
- Development and deployment of Print Strategy
- Consolidation of print responsibilities
- Outsourced fleet management
- Managed print expenses
- Optimization of fleet deployment
- Streamlined workflow
- Minimized carbon footprint
- Improved total cost of ownership
Ensuring a Successful Roll-Out With Change Management.
A successful Managed Print Services rollout depends on having a proper change management strategy and a partner who understands its value. MPS change management components include:
- Strategy – Answers the “WHY” Managed Print question (or more specifically, “Why are you relocating my desktop printer?”) and challenges employees to “THINK” about the value of smarter printing, as well as provides an opportunity to align with pre-existing corporate stewardship and green initiatives.
- Promotion – Provides a campaign of collateral and communications to help ease the transition to a more responsible way of printing by promoting change as a benefit not only to organizations as a whole, but on a personal level as well.
- Feedback – Helps identify program and print application blind spots, solicits performance information, and grass-roots recommendations for ongoing MPS project optimization.
In the end, a well-delivered MPS rollout can build confidence in newly deployed Print Management initiatives, promote company-wide buy in, and accomplish the office automation and cost containment objectives originally envisioned.
To learn more about how to efficiently roll out a PrintCare Managed Print Services program for your company, let’s visit!
David, Industry: Manufacturing
“Our company had been a customer of Datamax for many years, leasing and renting copy machines. With the older leases reaching expiration date, we were introduced to Brian (our Business Process Consultant), who came in, performed a thorough analysis of our current business situation, and proposed a new way for us to do business, that would result in both increased efficiency, and cost savings. With Brian's plan and diligence, we have added four Konica Minolta bizHub scanner/copier/fax machines this past year, and have also entered into agreement with Datamax to place all of our remaining individual laser printers under contract. In summary, I can confidently recommend Datamax as a solid and reliable business partners, and an expert in their field of service."
Brian, Industry: Marketing
“Jeff (our Business Process Consultant) and Datamax helped me cut my costs as well as increase my productivity through a cost-effective solution. Before I was introduced to Jeff I had a number of small printers and paid hundreds of dollars per month to keep them up and running. Jeff introduced a wonderful solution that cut my cost in half, increased our speed and functionality, and increased the quality of our copies. Since the solution was installed, we have saved roughly $300 and will have an annual savings of $5,000.”
Steve, Industry: Transportation
“Working with Datamax has provided us with ways of saving time and resources with their Managed Print Services. After completing an honest assessment of my printing environment, Brendan (our Business Process Consultant) with Datamax, has found a way to save us time and money. I no longer need to worry about running out of printing supplies, print usage or expiring maintenance contracts; Datamax handles it all remotely! At this time I would like to convey our appreciation and thanks for Brendan's professional, responsive and expert services in which he has provided."