Data Backup and Protection Services
We maximize data protection, online backup, disaster recovery—and business continuity.
Today, traditional data protection and backup technology such as tape, disk, and strict NAS devices are no longer sufficient. In fact, smart business leaders are finding them unacceptable. Innovations in technology are going beyond such traditional data protection approaches and are delivering automated assurance, secured storage, online backup, continuous protection, and disaster recovery. It’s all about ensuring business continuity. Datamax can help ensure your business stays operational in case of a disaster. Through our IT Managed Services program, we leverage a powerful collection of data protection capabilities including:
- Hybrid Cloud: Improving redundancy and give users greater protection of their systems and data
- Image-Based Backups: Leveraging image-based online backup for a full picture of workstations or servers
- Backup Verification: Eliminating guesswork regarding whether online backups are working properly
- Instant Local Virtualization: Operating “business as usual” until a server issue can be resolved
- Instant Off-Site Virtualization: Protecting from site-wide outages using instant off-site virtualization
- End-to-End Encryption: Encrypting data that is in transit and already in the cloud
- And more…
Disaster Recovery—a true strategy.
In the event of a disaster, companies often suffer the consequences of massive data loss, application outages, and destroyed hardware—resulting in a crippled corporate infrastructure that is difficult, if not impossible, to repair. Without a plan, you and your employees can’t work, contact your customers, generate or receive invoices for processing – if you don’t make plans to take care of your information, your business could be permanently crippled. You need your information to stay in business – how’s that for a return on investment? Datamax helps minimize the damaging impact of unexpected disasters by preparing Dallas businesses to quickly and effectively restore technology infrastructure services following incidents such as a fire, severe storm, burglary, server failure, or computer virus.
Our experienced IT Consultants develop disaster strategies for all types and sizes of organizations—delivering peace of mind by keeping employees and data connected whenever an emergency strikes. Datamax’s comprehensive approach to disaster recovery includes:
- Complete data online backup protection from state-of-the-art technologies such as data mirroring and continuous remote replication. Companies can perform daily back-ups or—for added convenience—have data automatically copied to an off-site disk as it’s created.
- Recovery processes and planning to significantly decrease the time spent restoring foundational technology services required to conduct business.
To learn more about the data protection capabilities found within our TechCare Managed Network Services framework, and how they can help cost-effectively safeguard your organization’s information and communication resources, let’s visit.