Improve your Return on Impression.
When it comes to production printing, it’s all about maximizing impressions. Not only your typical hard-dollar metric of Cost-per-Impression, but also Return on Impression – the productivity of production and value stemming from the lasting image your corporate printing leaves in the minds of your clients and prospects. It takes three seconds for someone to form a first impression. What does the “snapshot” your company leaves behind look like? Is it eye-catching? Consistently crisp, bold, and vibrant? Does memorably deliver your message? Can you get your message to market quick enough? When your digital production print solution maximizes both impressions, your company will reap extraordinary returns.
Datamax’s production print solutions allow companies to meet even the most rigorous demands while delivering an image quality that rivals offset printing. Our line of Canon, Konica Minolta, and Oce digital production devices represent the most trusted names in digital production printing.
Highlights of our digital production print devices include:
- Workhorse output of up to 135 ppm for rapid turnaround time
- High paper capacities to allow for longer unattended operation
- Handling of a wide range of media weights and sizes
- Variable-data printing and print-on-demand applications
- Labor-saving finishing options such as booklet makers and folding units
Today’s digital presses can match offset presses in quality of output and exceed cost-effectiveness. They also are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding professional production environments. Next-generation digital presses incorporate innovative technologies that are developed to meet the needs of even the most demanding professional production printing environments.
- Output looks and feels like offset printing – even on specialty stocks.
- High-resolution imaging produces finer image quality, higher-quality characters, and clean gradient transitions.
- Advanced calibration technologies offer consistent print quality and color matching with every job.
- Jobs can be run without intervention with minimal preparation.
- Advanced paper/toner replacement, feeding, and finishing technologies help minimize downtime.
- Enhanced paper-handling capabilities enable printing on a variety of paper weights, types, and sizes.
- Powerful finishing options allow the creation of professional, high-quality documents.
- Optional advanced print controllers can support workflow integration, variable-data printing and web-to-print applications.
Prepress Production Servers
Power. Performance. Productivity. They’re all necessary for high-end production printing environments to thrive. Datamax’s selection of prepress production servers are engineered to deliver all three – offering the ideal solution for any digital printing business. Datamax servers help efficiently manage every facet of the production process from prepress to finishing, providing the capability to automate workflows and ensure that production devices consistently deliver superior-quality output. Features include:
- High-speed processing of complex, graphic-intensive files
- Variable-data printing support
- Color management tools that produce consistent, accurate color
- Comprehensive job management tools
- Simultaneous printing and processing for increased productivity
- Datamax uses Canon, CREO, Oce PRISMAsync, and EFI prepress production servers to build digital production solutions that are designed to adapt and grow with your business
Datamax Production Systems Specialists are experienced in crafting tailored digital production print solutions that incorporate integrated finishing and the latest in production workflow software. All Datamax solutions are backed with our formal service and support agreements that guarantee performance to ensure our clients’ complete satisfaction.
Are you ready to improve your company’s Return on Impression? If so, let’s visit.