Datamax—Relevant Technology. Raving Results.®
Founded in 1955 as A.B. Dick Products of St. Louis, the company established its presence as a leader in the mimeograph and offset press markets. The company expanded into the emerging reprographics arena with the introduction of electrostatic technology in 1960 – what became known as the copier industry. By 1975, Datamax launched its leasing division, enabling the company to provide convenience and flexibility through single-source financial services.
Datamax’s success, experience, and reputation for excellent service led to dynamic expansion into Little Rock, Arkansas in 1983; Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas in 1990; and Hot Springs, Arkansas in 1995. Anticipating the ever-increasing integration of office and information technology, Datamax invested in the formation and development of its Texas-based Information Systems Group in 1998. Shortly afterwards, Datamax acquired Micro Computer Technologies of Arkansas in 2000, further bolstering its IT managed services expertise and capabilities. These organizational enhancements set the foundation for delivering a uniquely envisioned “total solution approach” to technology management.
Over the years, Datamax has forged strategic alliances with an elite group of industry-leading office and information technology partners. (i.e., Canon, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Microsoft, Laserfiche, and others). These alliances have increased the depth of Datamax’s coordinated technology portfolio, providing the ability to develop and deliver powerful, unbiased solutions that address a wide array of business challenges.
Creating Raving Fans®—How we do it.
The Datamax mission is all about creating raving fans. It begins with thought leadership in providing comprehensive consulting, service, and support for cost-effective technology-based solutions that improve organizational workflow. It continues with an ongoing commitment to empower customers with the freedom to focus on their forte – managing their business, not their technology. So how do we do it? As you would expect, our Relevant Technology. Raving Results. tagline says it best...
It all begins with the word RELEVANT and an emphatic acknowledgment that…
- It’s about a holistic approach to business needs discovery supported by useful, expert consultation—not about a quick quote.
- It’s about developing and maximizing solutions that matter to our customers—not about just selling stuff.
- It’s about the customer and what they actually need—not about us, or assumptions of what we think they need.
It is at the core of who we are and what we do. When we talk TECHNOLOGY…
- It’s about being as recognized as a trusted go-to company who can recommend and deliver the widest array of technologies—and as a result, build confidence that we indeed have “IT” and “Our Customers” covered.
- It’s about the kind of innovative thinking that maximizes business processes and empowers customers with the freedom to focus on their forte— managing their business, not their technology.
- It’s about retaining a connection to our rich history—from taglines of the past (i.e. The Technology People, Uniting Technology. Empowering People.), technology will remain front and center.
RAVING like no other word, expresses our promise, our personality, and our passion.
- It’s what we want our customers to authentically feel—it’s not something that can be faked.
- It’s the extravagantly enthusiastic appraisal that we seek of our efforts and our organization—yet remain aware that such is fragile and must be earned each and every day.
- It’s a crystal-clear connection with our united mission to “Create Raving Fans”—at the heart of what will inspire and influence the growth of our business for years to come.
Which leads us straight to the bottom line — RESULTS.
- The real world demonstration of how to increase operational efficiencies and maximize our customers' return on technology investment—helping make every budget dollar count.
- Building and orchestrating solutions that produce measurable business value designed to position our customer’s successfully for the future ahead—that which only a valued partner can or would do.
- It’s caring to be accountable for our solution recommendations and service and support responsiveness—maintaining unwavering conviction to each and every commitment and promise we make.