Your users are working from home now more than ever before. But the need to hit “print” remains relevant.
Hybrid working is here to stay, with 63% of respondents in a Dec. 2021 Quocirca survey expecting to work flexibly between the home and office. Extending print capabilities to the home environment (or wherever your mobile employees are working today) means potentially reevaluating the way you equip your users and manage your print environment.
BYOD Printing isn’t anything new to IT administrators. But in today’s workplace, users want to do even more.
What is mobility print?
Mobility Print, as part of a Print Management engagement, allows you to print from wherever you work, with whatever device you’re working on, and do so conveniently and securely. Introducing cloud print functionality to your workplace makes everyday printing habits more relevant to today’s hybrid workplace.
Print on the go, or from your home office.
- Print from any network-connected device via mobile app
- Auto-install print drivers to print from Chromebooks, iPads, Macs, Windows, and more!
- Enable mobile printing for office guests
- Harness the cloud to print remotely and outside the network
- Send jobs and metadata via an encrypted peer-to-peer connection
- Hit CTRL+P right in the device’s interface for simple printing
Your users are on the go – the ability to print should go with them. Datamax offers a variety of mobility print solutions; click below to get a conversation started!