Consider bringing the functions of your organization full circle with Enterprise Content Management (ECM). ECM technologies and strategies empower companies to capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver business information in a single repository to consolidate assets, significantly reduce costs, share content across the enterprise, curtail risk and automate manual processes. According to Gartner, organizations need ECM to manage the increasing growth, volume and diversity of the unstructured content that now represents up to 80% of enterprise information. ECM also empowers companies to...
- Leverage document management, web content management, digital asset management and records management functionality to build business applications.
- Connect employees to the information they need—when they need it—to make better decisions, quickly respond to changing business needs and work more productively.
- Help IT slash training and maintenance costs, save time and effort, and focus on higher business priorities.
- Directly integrate with employee's desktops to capture and standardize electronic content.
- Enforce and automate a common set of compliance and retention policies for all content across your organization.
We suggest you look for enterprising technology experts who are ready to take initiative, envision untried tactics, and undertake the daring project of bringing the crucial processes and unstructured content of your enterprise full circle. To learn more about how to transform your business with ECM, let's visit!