GoMeet Video Conferencing creates smarter, faster, engaging and actionable meeting experiences. Here are a few of the benefits and features of both the video conferencing and webinar components.
Organizations have countless options as they shop and search for business video conferencing solutions. GotoMeeting. Zoom. Skype. WebEx … to name a few. As businesses scramble to enable a remote workforce, what is GoMeet, and what are its capabilities?
In light of the coronavirus pandemic, Datamax, through its CommCare Program, is offering its “GoMeet” remote meeting, video conferencing, and webinar software tools.
Built in collaboration tools and screen sharing make it easy for participants to share content in real-time for more productive meetings. GoMeet Video Conferencing creates smarter, faster, engaging and actionable meeting experiences. Here are a few of the benefits and features of both the video conferencing and webinar components.
- Easy-to-use: No onboarding or training required. Download the GoMeet desktop app to get started.
- Faster decision making: Host video conferences with clients or prospects, or quick conference calls with up to 200 attendees.
- Connect on-the-go: Host and join meetings on-the-go across any device with the Online Meeting mobile app.
GoMeet plans include:
- Full HD video: 720p HD video conferencing with up to 12 webcams supported
- Audio: Conference call numbers and PINs are provided, so participants can join by phone or computer.
- Screen sharing: Share your screen for more interactive meetings.
- Screen annotation: Meeting participants can call out important points on a shared screen in real-time during a meeting.
- Meeting transcripts and insights: Meeting hosts can transcribe recorded meetings and automatically identifies actionable items.
- Notes: Capture meeting notes in real-time–notes are automatically sent to all meeting participants.
- Remote control: Give participants direct control of your keyboard and mouse so you can collaborate better together.
GoMeet Webinar capabilities:
- Invite and promote: Promote your webinars with custom invitations, registration pages, and email reminders, all included in one complete webinar solution.
- Tell your story: Host webinars using slides or screen-sharing with up to 12 HD video presenters and up to 1,000 attendees.
- Raise engagement: Launch quick-polls, share results in real-time and gauge audience reactions to your content with emojis.
- Analyze and convert your audience: Generate detailed reports, follow up with emails, survey and quizzes to push attendees down the purchasing funnel.
- Streamline marketing automation: Integrate with 1,000 + business apps via Zapier to track your leads, registrations and more.
GoMeet Webinar plans include:
- HD video
- Computer audio and phone dial-In
- Audio cues
- International dial-in numbers in 40 countries
- Host controls
- Custom email invites, registration forms, and reminder emails
- One-click screen sharing
- Cloud recording, storage and playback hosting
- Custom branding
- Real-time quick polls
- Live audience Q&A
- Private and public chat
- Audience waiting room
- Presenter green room
To learn more about GoMeet and utilizing cloud-based communications for your remote workforce, let’s visit!