GoMeet comes with two tiers of video conferencing, although in both scenarios 30 webcams can be utilized during an online meeting.
Due to the pandemic, businesses have flocked to video conferencing solutions to collaborate internally, to keep in touch with customers, and to try and conduct business under unusual circumstances. A web camera — and a video conferencing solution — are integral business tools moving forward.
To answer your question, with Datamax’s GoMeet Video Conferencing, you have two tiers to choose from:
- Pro version: You can have 30 people with webcam in your meeting, and 100 participants. Additionally, up to 200 people can dial in with audio-only capabilities.
- Enterprise version: You can have 30 people with webcam in your meeting, and 200 participants. Additionally, up to 200 people can dial in with audio-only capabilities.
Features you can enjoy with GoMeet:
- Full HD video: 720p HD video conferencing with up to 12 webcams supported
- Audio: Conference call numbers and PINs are provided, so participants can join by phone or computer.
- Screen sharing: Share your screen for more interactive meetings.
- Screen annotation: Meeting participants can call out important points on a shared screen in real-time during a meeting.
- Meeting transcripts and insights: Meeting hosts can transcribe recorded meetings and automatically identifies actionable items.
- Notes: Capture meeting notes in real-time–notes are automatically sent to all meeting participants.
- Remote control: Give participants direct control of your keyboard and mouse so you can collaborate better together.
GoMeet is included as part of the Datamax CommCare Engagement. CommCare, the communications-based member of Datamax’s family of next generation technology support services, is our signature Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution. CommCare creates seamless communication for users and integrates all such tools – desktop phones, mobile phones, and computers – into one easily manageable solution oriented toward your organization’s work style. Interested in learning more? Schedule your UC Assessment!