With the Canon PRINT Business App, users can easily print, scan, and send documents while minimizing unnecessary touchpoints and potentially risking infection when using imageRUNNER Advance devices.
With so many COVID-19 protocols in place, businesses are looking for ways to work more efficiently and safely. Users are searching for ways to continue leveraging their office multifunction printers while, at the same time, minimizing touch prints on devices shared by multiple people.
For Canon users concerned about touching a shared control panel when printing, there's an app for that.
With the Canon PRINT Business App, users can easily print, scan, and send documents while minimizing unnecessary touchpoints and potentially risking infection when using imageRUNNER Advance devices. The app is available on Google Play and the Apple App Store as a free download.
Here's how it works:
Printing with Canon PRINT Business App:
- Select "Documents" in the application and choose the file location.
- Choose the file you want to print.
- Preview the file and tap the printer icon.
- Confirm your printer and select print/finishing settings.
- Tap "Print."
Scanning with Canon PRINT Business App:
- Add document to the imageRUNNER Advance document feeder.
- Tap "Scan to Mobile" on the imageRUNNER Advance control panel.
- Select your scan settings in the Canon PRINT Business app.
- Save the scanned document to a local or cloud destination. Or, send it from your mobile device's email app.
Sending From the MFP with Canon PRINT Business App:
The "Provide Address" feature of the Canon PRINT Business app allows you to use your mobile device to fill in send destinations (including using your mobile device contacts), subject name, message body, and file name fields on the imageRUNNER "scan and send" screen.
This helps reduce touch-points at the control panel when sending documents to destinations from the imageRUNNER Advance MFP.
At Datamax, maximizing the technology that matters — include multifunction printers is in our DNA. We also provide the kind of innovative thinking that maximizes business processes and empowers customers with the freedom to focus on their forte — managing their business, not their technology. Click below to start your journey with a Datamax Print/Workflow Assessment!