Better communication allows you to devote resources where really needed: to your students.
Your faculty, staff, and students (plus parents) need to be able to communicate. You have forms that must be completed and stored, both print AND digital. You have printers and copiers to manage to allow those documents to be distributed. And you need the underlying IT network to work to allow documents to be shared; and shared securely to comply with regulations. You can automate these processes. Datamax can help.
- Route student information, class assignments, and test results to SharePoint, email systems, and shared document repositories
- Charge by the page for accurate printing and copying charge-back to departments, students, visiting professors, and guests
- Comply with FERPA guidelines by restricting access to any form or document through authentication technology
- Print-on-demand everything: course materials, booklets and binders, permission slips, etc. to the best printer for the job from anywhere on campus
- 24/7 mobile printing allows students and faculty to print and scan to any networked copier through a wireless connection on phone, tablet, or laptop
Educational Institutions Go Vertical with Datamax with efficient workflow, faster communication, and an improved bottom line.
Ready to educate yourself on improving processes and collaboration? Let’s talk.
Denise, Industry: Education
“Datamax always has exceptional communication! Whether it is on the phone or in person, the service of Datamax is fabulous! I always recommend Datamax—their professionalism and courtesy are top notch!”
Landon, Industry: Education/University
“Throughout the bid process, we offered what we felt were some unique challenges that would help us in determining the skills and abilities of the bidders. Our Business Process Consultant, Lisa, and her team responded to every challenge and in the end her company delivered on a performance demonstration that no other bidder could meet. Based upon this performance, along with their very competitive economic proposal, we selected them to become our provider effective June 1, 2013. The Datamax team provided delivery and installation on schedule and with minimal disruption to our operations. This implementation included the installation, activation, and training in UniFlow Print Server software. Since implementation, Lisa and her team have continued to provide excellent service to our account.”
Kathy, Industry: Education
“We have been associated with Datamax for over ten years. First of all, let me say that Brian (our Business Process Consultant) has successfully transitioned our copy contract into one that serves our needs and saves us money at the same time. He has always been professional and most of all available to us in case we had questions or needed a question answered. This is still true AFTER the sale. Secondly, I want to say that the service team at Datamax is amazing. When we have a service call they are usually at our location within two to four hours. The service call is always completed within 24 hours.”