Control information for tighter processes and faster product development.
You make things. But to make and manufacture those things most effectively, information needs to be at the core of your business process – from coordinating delivery of raw materials to your plant to invoicing to delivery of your finished product, you rely on accurate, up-to-date information. Not to mention the need to adhere to standards. You need the right information available to speed product development by improving communications internally – and you need to continuously innovate and deliver to stay ahead of the competition.
Datamax can orchestrate technology solutions that help your Manufacturing Company:
- Track, report, and accurately bill document expenses back to specific cost centers (by user, group, department, and more)
- Keep a centralized – and always current – a repository of your latest ISO 9000 documents
- Proactively defend against litigation and the high costs of e-discovery with a central electronic system for storing records – with complete audit trails and regulatory compliance
- Use MFPs to improve your worker’s productivity with secure mobile printing – of emails, production schedules, supplier agreements, etc.
- Streamline workflows for invoicing, manufacturing approvals, and more.
- Print and/or scan engineering drawings, facility plans, and other large-format documents quickly and economically with wide-format technology.
Manufacturing companies Go Vertical with Datamax with efficient workflow, faster communication, and an improved bottom line.
Faster time to market. More innovation. Improved collaboration. Your well-managed information assets will make your manufacturing process hum. Let’s talk
Mark, Industry: Manufacturing
“Our company has used Datamax for all of our IT needs for the past seven years. We could not be more pleased. Truthfully, with the incredible reliance that we place on our server and desktop computers and the speed at which changes take place in this industry, I do not know how we would function with any degree of confidence without their services. The monthly service calls always are helpful, and our primary contact, Richard, has become like one of the family here at our company. We have presented him with numerous challenges (most of which needed immediate response), and he was always up to the task. We have also been very impressed with the rest of the behind-the-scenes Datamax support staff. We would, without hesitation, recommend Datamax for anyone's IT needs. In fact, we have, on numerous occasions.”
Patti, Industry: Manufacturing
“I would like to thank you and your Network Management team for all the help and consideration that you have given our company through the years. In the past two months we have moved offices. Your team of Richard and Tiffany were absolutely amazing. They were able to work with us on the timing of our move and when Verizon cut off our Internet, Richard was able to come out immediately, fight with Verizon and get our company up and running. We love working with all of you because your company is one that truly cares about what they are doing. We always talk about how we feel that we are your only customer because of Datamax's quick response time. Thanks again!”