Streamlined document workflow and secure electronic health records allow more focus on your patients.
Administering the paperwork for healthcare is tedious, time-consuming, and, potentially, litigious. Patient information needs to be kept private and protected per HIPPA. Invoicing and billing need to be streamlined and efficient. Patient records need to be kept up-to-date to deliver the best quality of care possible. And, of course, communication between insurance companies, patients, doctors, and practices and hospitals needs to be smooth. This mountain of paperwork can make providing the best care to your patients harder than it should be. We can help.
- Eliminate manual paper processing with electronic medical forms and workflow
- No more wasted printing and scanning – track print, scan, and fax activities on your copiers to both track and manage output costs
- Prevent unauthorized access to patient records with audit trails and secure printing to copiers and printers
- Access to electronic patient records instead of moving a manila folder from room to room with a patient – and then have to spend time refiling
- Secure sharing of patient information for better care decision-making and seamless transmission of information from office to patient
Healthcare companies Go Vertical with Datamax with efficient workflow, faster communication, and an improved bottom line.
Are you ready for streamlined invoicing, electronic health records, and secure patient documents? Let’s talk.
John, Industry: Healthcare
“JD had some really GREAT things to say about Thomas (our Technical Representative). His approach, his work ethic, and his attention to detail were SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!!!!! And just in case you either didn't hear me or didn't quite understand let me say it again, SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!!!!! I absolutely appreciate all that you guys do and I can say that hearing that about Thomas is not news to me at all but nonetheless it is good that other people at the hospital see the same sort of performance from a "contractor" that I see. Job well done!!!”
Jerra, Industry: Healthcare
“I want you to know you have an exceptional employee, Rick (our Technical Representative), in your support division. His ALWAYS calm, patient manner was a great help to us when our frustration was at an all-time high as we work in a high-demand research office for multiple physicians who require immediate copy access to multiple journals and publications; unfortunately at the time, we were having our repetitive paper jams/feeder issues. Rick's knowledge of the Canon copier software, efficient and remarkable problem-solving abilities are rare indeed. If the quality of a company's employees is an indication of future success, then Datamax has a very bright future.”