Connecting with businesses and communities where we work and live.
The other side of the technology chasm. It’s a place where a new breed of business tools enable companies to work more productively, securely and profitably than ever before. If you’re like many businesses, you’re ready to make the leap, but may have some anxiety over making the decisions that are going to get you there. After all, with the endless array of complex technology, services and solutions available today, it certainly can be a daunting venture. The good news is—you don’t have to go it alone. Connect with us at a Datamax Lunch & Learn Workshop and we’ll take that leap together!
Though Datamax Lunch & Learn Workshop events, we come together to:
- Brainstorm better decision-making approaches regarding technology investments
- Explore new ways to increase productivity, streamline operational efficiency, and reduce costs
- Visualize contemporary document, print, and network management solutions through our “hands-on” showcase
- Network with other business leaders seeking similar improvements within their organizations
- And last, but not least, enjoy a nice lunch and well-needed break away from your office
Ready to traverse the chasm and build the foundation for a technology-enabled business? Be on the lookout for our next technology event!
Around the Community
At Datamax, “caring to connect” means more than being a technology partner. We are a community partner offering our contributions, volunteers, and leadership to help others. It means we can be counted on for giving back. If you have an interest in volunteering with us or have opportunities where you think we could help, or just simply want to learn more about datamaxCARES, please give us a call. We would love to visit. Volunteer with us!