Managed IT Infrastructure and Applications in the Cloud.
As part of MaxCare®, the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of technology support services, CloudCare allows for Cloud configuration of infrastructure and applications that serve businesses and organizations from small to large.
What is included in CloudCare®?
- Applications accessed by any device with a web browser
- Microsoft Software Licensing with virtual login and password
- Data Storage For Each User from anywhere 24 X 7
- Antivirus and Intrusion Protection for each user
- Image Backup of User Data and Applications with on-site storage
- SSL + 256 Bit Data Encryption Technology
- Compliance with SSAE 16 & HIPPA, SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Unlimited TechCare Help Desk Support of each user's system
- Real time alerts & trouble tickets dispatched to Datamax team
- Fail over averaging 99.99% uptime
- Printing Configurations for on-site or remote printing features
What can you expect from Datamax?
Datamax will begin the discovery process with focused Technology Assessments that address Network Risk and Technology Management efficiency (using our own Technology Management Leverage Index scoring methodology). From there, we'll establish a formal game plan to include:
- Migrating local infrastructure and applications to Cloud Servers,
- Integrating remaining local infrastructure with the overall Cloud deployment,
- Supporting & managing all aspects of the CloudCare engagement, and
- Training users on applications such as Office365 and Adobe's Creative Suite via Online User Training from TechCare® University.
CloudCare® is offered on a monthly managed service fee basis.