Business Phone Systems
By moving on from overpriced, antiquated phone systems, your office increases its mobility and, in effect, overall productivity.
VoIP Phone Systems offer a list of features and advantages that more businesses are taking advantage of.
Datamax Texas is a proud partner with 3CX, along with a variety of VoIP Phone vendors. Below is just a few of the many features that could benefit your organization.
- Voicemail to Email: Have all voicemails forwarded via email to your smartphone or
- Anywhere Access: Any
smart phone, tabletor soft-phone connected to the Internet can be used with 3CX, without the use of complex VPNs. Remote employees can operate just as they were sitting in the office with Internet-connected phones, fully connected to the office phone system. Also, Find-Me features allow any user's extensionto ring a mobile phone, home phone, or other numberwhen they aren't at their desk.
- Phone System App: Simply download an app to access your office phone on the go. Retrieve voicemail, utilize conference calling, and transfer calls, all from your smart phone. While you're out in the field, the caller ID will signify you are calling from your business.
- An Extension Away at All Times: Enjoy office to office connectivity free of charge. Have a remote location across the state or nation? Phone contact is a mere extension away.
- Browser-based Call Management: Manage and edit call history, voicemail and individual contacts through a web interface.
- By IT, for IT: Appliance design is made to be just another application on your network. There's no bulky equipment to bolt to a plywood board.
- Location: VoIP is only offered in our East Texas locations at this time.
Mark, Industry: Manufacturing
“Our company has used Datamax for all of our IT needs for the past seven years. We could not be more pleased. Truthfully, with the incredible reliance that we place on our server and desktop computers and the speed at which changes take place in this industry, I do not know how we would function with any degree of confidence without their services. The monthly service calls always are helpful, and our primary contact, Richard, has become like one of the family here at our company. We have presented him with numerous challenges (most of which needed immediate response), and he was always up to the task. We have also been very impressed with the rest of the behind-the-scenes Datamax support staff. We would, without hesitation, recommend Datamax for anyone's IT needs. In fact, we have, on numerous occasions.”
Mary, Industry: Government
“Below is a list of attributes Jason (our Technology Consultant) brings to the City each week he is onsite: a) Has a thorough knowledge of the City's network, b) Is aggressive in troubleshooting and getting answers to questions related to outstanding network issues, c) Very interested and involved in project planning and support, d) Always finding ways of making our network work more efficiently and adheres to "best practices" recommendations by industry standards, and e) Always concerned about security vulnerabilities from both inside and outside the network. Jason is professional, diligent, and well received by our employees. He represents himself and Datamax in a positive manner. Our city appreciates Datamax and the entire support team for the services it provides."
Justin, Industry: Sporting Goods
“From the beginning, Datamax has been an extremely huge help. Because my responsibilities are split, I can trust Datamax to resolve our IT needs in a timely and professional manner. Each person I have worked with has been professional, courteous, and hard working. Thank you Datamax for all that you do!"