Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC)
We'll build your IT scaffolding for more agile collaboration.
If you can communicate quickly, you can design and complete projects faster. And that equals more business. Collaboration is critical here as you share ideas and punch lists. If you’re in the business of building, we can create an IT scaffolding that will help you build your business.
We have learned from landscape architects, drafting services, and AEC firms (architecture, engineering, and construction) about their most pressing business challenges. Collaborate faster and more effectively, control over all project documentation, and ensure quick and accurate invoicing with Datamax. We’ll help you complete your projects more quickly so that you have time to find more customers.
Datamax can orchestrate technology solutions that help your AEC Firm:
- Digitize documents and workflows to simplify collaboration on documents, which means projects are completed faster
- Provide on-site access to your project information so that you can work digitally or print as needed
- Access to proposals, blueprints, punch lists, materials requests, risk assessments, and ISO specification documents – all accessible in context and by project
- Automate review and approval for plans, specifications, proposals, engineering drawings, and other document types
- Protect intellectual property, such as files, drawings, models and
contracts, residing in the digital space, with a multi-layered IT
- Take advantage of early payment discounts via automatic workflows for invoicing and project change order processing
Architectural, engineering, and construction companies Go Vertical with Datamax with efficient workflow, faster communication, and an improved bottom line.
We’re ready to help build your business. Let’s talk.
Mark, Industry: Architecture, Engineering & Construction
"This letter is to say "Thank you!" for the outstanding customer service and support that Datamax has been providing Keith Smith Company since 2011. We became your customer in December of that year and you have not let us down. Whether it is upgrading and improving our entire printing capabilities, repairing a misbehaving fax machine, or finding a printer to fit within a specific space, Datamax always comes through! The personal touches in Sales, Customer Service, and Tech Support are greatly appreciated, and Datamax shines through its investment in quality employees. I must admit I am a "raving fan" all because of our Account Manager Janet. Yes, Datamax has great equipment and services, but she takes it much farther. Her experience has given us excellent, future-proof solutions while being conscious of the cost. She has gone above and beyond many times to help to keep things running smoothly. Janet always enjoys a challenge and whatever the need I can count on her to deliver! Keep up the great work!"
Janna, Industry: Architecture, Engineering & Construction
“I just wanted to send a quick notice of recognition for the continued outstanding customer service provided by our service technician, Mark. After sharing a working relationship with many data/copy companies and service technicians over twenty plus years, the service technicians at Datamax are definitely the best that I’ve ever worked with. Datamax continues to go above and beyond in all facets of customer service for us, thank you for the great working relationship that you put such great effort into fostering.”
Courtney, Industry: Architecture, Engineering & Construction
“I am writing to applaud your Lead Technical Representative, Charles. We have four machines that Datamax leases to us and each time Charles comes on a service call, he leaves a lasting, positive impression. He exhausts all possibilities when troubleshooting our machines, and some of our issues have been very in-depth. Not only does he stay until the job is done, but he does so with a smile.”
Yvonne, Industry: Architecture, Engineering & Construction
“We have had the lovely opportunity to do business with Jeff (our Business Process Consultant) this past year and have found him very informative and instrumental in our purchase of two Konica Minolta copiers. We are very pleased with the products that we have received from Datamax and the service we have received has been spectacular. They are prompt and friendly in the service area and informative and professional in the sales department. Datamax and Jeff strived for our satisfaction in the delivered product and continued with excellent service after the sale was made. Datamax Technology Solutions has made the following significant improvements for our Administrative Department:
- Simplified our office space: We moved from four printers to two. These two copiers are more than capable of handling the work load that was previously handled by four copiers.
- Increased our productivity: The Konica Minolta copiers have fast copying and printing speeds even when printing multiple sets.
- Increased our quality of work: The Konica Minolta copiers have very good color business graphics, which allowed us to do some of our marketing brochures in-house.
- Increased our scanning quality and productivity.”