Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC)
We'll build your IT scaffolding for more agile collaboration.
If you can communicate quickly, you can design and complete projects faster. And that equals more business. Collaboration is critical here as you share ideas and punch lists. If you’re in the business of building, we can create an IT scaffolding that will help you build your business.
We have learned from landscape architects, drafting services, and AEC firms (architecture, engineering, and construction) about their most pressing business challenges. Collaborate faster and more effectively, control over all project documentation, and ensure quick and accurate invoicing with Datamax. We’ll help you complete your projects more quickly so that you have time to find more customers. Here’s how:
- Digital documents and workflows simplify collaboration on documents, which means projects are completed faster
- On-site access to your project information so that you can work digitally or print as needed
- Access to proposals, blueprints, punch lists, materials requests, risk assessments, and ISO specification documents – all accessible in context and by project
- Automate review and approval for plans, specifications, proposals, engineering drawings, and other document types
- Take advantage of early payment discounts via automatic workflows for invoicing and project change order processing
Architectural, engineering, and construction companies Go Vertical with Datamax with efficient workflow, faster communication, and an improved bottom line.
We’re ready to help build your business. Let’s talk.
Janna, Industry: Architecture, Engineering & Construction
“I just wanted to send a quick notice of recognition for the continued outstanding customer service provided by our service technician, Mark. After sharing a working relationship with many data/copy companies and service technicians over twenty plus years, the service technicians at Datamax are definitely the best that I’ve ever worked with. Datamax continues to go above and beyond in all facets of customer service for us, thank you for the great working relationship that you put such great effort into fostering.”
Courtney, Industry: Architecture, Engineering & Construction
“I am writing to applaud your Lead Technical Representative, Charles. We have four machines that Datamax leases to us and each time Charles comes on a service call, he leaves a lasting, positive impression. He exhausts all possibilities when troubleshooting our machines, and some of our issues have been very in-depth. Not only does he stay until the job is done, but he does so with a smile.”
Yvonne, Industry: Architecture, Engineering & Construction
“We have had the lovely opportunity to do business with Jeff (our Business Process Consultant) this past year and have found him very informative and instrumental in our purchase of two Konica Minolta copiers. We are very pleased with the products that we have received from Datamax and the service we have received has been spectacular. They are prompt and friendly in the service area and informative and professional in the sales department. Datamax and Jeff strived for our satisfaction in the delivered product and continued with excellent service after the sale was made. Datamax Technology Solutions has made the following significant improvements for our Administrative Department:
- Simplified our office space: We moved from four printers to two. These two copiers are more than capable of handling the work load that was previously handled by four copiers.
- Increased our productivity: The Konica Minolta copiers have fast copying and printing speeds even when printing multiple sets.
- Increased our quality of work: The Konica Minolta copiers have very good color business graphics, which allowed us to do some of our marketing brochures in-house.
- Increased our scanning quality and productivity.”