Technology Specialist - Laserfiche Support
A successful Laserfiche Technology Specialist at Datamax is able to incorporate exceptional customer service, technical acumen, and troubleshooting knowledge to
CARE for Datamax's growing customer base.
The Laserfiche technology specialists work closely with Datamax customers and Datamax sales professionals by demonstrating Laserfiche to prospective customers, highlighting how it can positively impact their business and save them money by automating business processes and document management. The Laserfiche technology specialists will also install and configure Laserfiche content management software, develop unique customer business configurations, develop and test workflows, create document repositories, diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve hardware / software issues and other network and/or system problems. It is the responsibility of the Datamax Technology Laserfiche Specialists to effectively communicate with customers and sales professionals about technical and non-technical information. When not actively involved in Laserfiche opportunities and projects the Laserfiche Technology Specialist will assist with normal managed service projects and help desk support duties.
- Major Medical / Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing and Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Time Off
- Expense reimbursement
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Previous experience and/or Certifications with Laserfiche, other document management software, business process management, Microsoft, Dell, ConnectWise and Kaseya is a plus
- Managed Services experience is a preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with customers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong technical aptitude, troubleshooting skills, and networking knowledge is desired.
- Strong knowledge in database management and configuration is desired.
- Updating knowledge and certifications to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology is required.
- Technical degree or equivalent preferred
- The ability to quickly and accurately diagnose technology problems
- Possess strong time management and documentation skills
- Works well in difficult situations to solve customer issues and achieve a positive result
- Ability to work under time constraints and in high-pressure situations
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license are required
- Relatively clean driving record
- Self-discipline, maturity, honesty, professionalism, courteousness
- Organizational skills
Datamax of Texas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please include salary history when submitting resume.